How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Spread pizza bases evenly with passata. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with ham, onion, fetta and peas. Drizzle with a little of the oil.
- Bake for 5-10 mins or until the cheese melts and the bases are slightly crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the salad leaves and chickpeas in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and remaining oil. Season. Toss until well combined.
- Serve the pizza with the salad.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 200g pkt (2 pack) Coles Pizza Bases Medium Thin & Crispy
- 1/2 cup (130g) Coles Italian Passata
- 60g Coles Australian Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese
- 125g Don Shredded Ham (from the deli)
- 1 small brown onion, thinly sliced
- 40g Coles Australian Style Fetta, crumbled
- 50g frozen Coles Australian Peas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120g pkt Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
- 400g can Coles Chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon Coles Italian Red Wine Vinegar