How to Make:
- Combine garlic, cumin, paprika, mint, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil in a ceramic bowl. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Stir to combine. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Add parsley, tomato and green onion. Whisk remaining 1/3 cup oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and salt and pepper in a jug. Pour over couscous. Stir gently to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on medium-high heat. Cook fish for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Flake fish into 5cm pieces. Gently toss through couscous. Serve with lemon.
Time for preparing:3 min. PT3M
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 (200g each) snapper fillets, skin removed
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges, to serve