How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mince for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic and spices and cook for a further minute or until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, microwave pumpkin on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Place one Lebanese bread on each of the prepared baking trays. Divide the pizza sauce between breads, top with mince mixture and sprinkle with onion, tomatoes, cheese and pine nuts. Cook in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese melted.
- Top pizzas with baby spinach, coriander and yoghurt. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 wholemeal Lebanese breads (30cm)
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce with garlic, onion & herbs
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts
- Baby spinach, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve