How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Make pizza dough. Combine flour, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Make a well. Add oil and warm water. Mix well to form a soft, sticky dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead gently until dough comes together. Divide into 4 equal portions. Roll out 1 portion to form an 11cm x 21cm oval shape. Place on 1 prepared tray. Repeat with remaining dough, placing 2 ovals on each tray.
- Spread each pizza with tomato paste. Sprinkle with ½ the pizza cheese. Top with broccoli, tomatoes and prawns. Sprinkle with remaining pizza cheese and dollop with ricotta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizzas for 10 to 15 minutes or until bases are golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with chilli. Serve pizzas with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cups pizza cheese
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup semi-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 16 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined (tails intact)
- 1/2 cup smooth ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Lemon wedges, to serve Pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 7g sachet instant dry yeast
- Large pinch of caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup warm water