How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 2 mins each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the pizza bases on the lined trays. Spread the Mexican beans evenly over the pizza bases. Top with the spinach, lamb and cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until the cheese melts and lamb is just cooked.
- Place the avocado in a bowl and use a fork to coarsely mash. Top the pizzas with the avocado, sour cream, sweet chilli sauce and coriander leaves. Cut into slices to serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Leg Steak
- 2 large pizza bases
- 420g can Coles Mexican Style Chilli Beans
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cups (75g) shredded pizza cheese
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- Sour cream, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve