How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Place an oven shelf in the lowest position. Place pizza base on a round pizza tray or baking tray. Top with bocconcini and olives.
- Bake on the lowest shelf of oven for 8 minutes or until the bocconcini melts and the base is crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the rocket and parmesan in a bowl.
- Top the pizza with the prosciutto and the rocket mixture to serve.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 1 x 440g bought pizza base with tomato paste
- 5 bocconcini, thickly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted black olives
- 80g baby rocket leaves
- 30g (1/3 cup) shaved parmesan
- 7 thin slices prosciutto, torn in half