How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pizza bases on the lined tray and spread evenly with the pesto, leaving a 1.5cm border around the edges. Sprinkle the bases with 1/2 the cheddar, then top with the spinach, semi-dried tomatoes and pumpkin. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges of the pizzas are golden and the pumpkin is tender. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
- 4 fresh pizza bases (Tip Top brand)
- 2 tablespoons bought basil pesto
- 105g (1 1/4 cups) coarsely grated cheddar
- 1/2 bunch English spinach, ends trimmed, washed, dried, shredded
- 70g semi-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 280g Jap pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, thinly sliced
- Salt & ground black pepper (optional)