How to Make:
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough out until 5mm thick. Using a 10cm cutter, cut 12 rounds from dough (you may need to re-roll dough). Place bases on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
- Spread hoisin sauce over rounds. Top with snow peas, prawns and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until prawns are cooked and cheese has melted. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 80g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1kg (24) medium green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 2/3 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese