How to Make:
- Combine the yeast, sugar, water and oil in a jug and set aside in a warm, draughtfree place for 5 minutes or until frothy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour in the yeast mixture and stir to combine. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add the tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a char-grill pan on high. Add one-quarter of the zucchini and eggplant and cook for 1 minute each side or until charred. Transfer to a plate. Continue in 3 more batches with remaining zucchini and eggplant.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Divide pizza dough into 2 even portions. Roll a dough portion to a 40cm-diameter disc and place on a pizza tray. Repeat with remaining dough. Spread tomato sauce over each base. Arrange the zucchini and eggplant over each pizza. Sprinkle with goat's cheese and olives.
- Bake in preheated oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from oven. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 teaspoons (1 sachet/7g) dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 3/4 cup (185ml) warm water
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 finger eggplants, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g goat's cheese
- 1/2 cup (80g) pitted kalamata olives