How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on a baking sheet. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of passata onto each and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic, onion and prawns for 2 minutes, stirring, until the prawns are slightly coloured but not cooked through. Add the chilli flakes, then remove from the heat.
- Divide the prawn mixture evenly among the pizza bases, then bake the pizzettas for 10-12 minutes until bases are crisp and golden.
- Divide the crumbled feta among the pizza bases, then season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Top each with some of the rocket leaves and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 4 individual pizza bases
- 1/2 cup tomato passata (sugo - see note)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 60g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (30g) wild rocket