How to Make:
- Cook rice following packet directions. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread rice over prepared tray. Cool. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add garlic and curry powder. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add rice, trout, coriander and parsley. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until heated through. Divide between bowls. Top with egg. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 1/2 cups white long-grain rice
- 30g butter
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon medium curry powder
- 200g smoked trout fillets, flaked
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered