How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place maple syrup, honey, orange rind and orange juice in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Combine oats, cereal, wheatgerm, sunflower seeds, linseed and cinnamon in a bowl. Add syrup mixture. Stir to coat. Spread over prepared tray. Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for 40 minutes or until dry and crisp. Cool on tray.
- Add berries and hazelnuts. Stir to combine. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Time for preparing:42 min. PT42M
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup bran cereal
- 1/2 cup wheatgerm
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons linseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted hazelnuts, chopped