How to Make:
- Place oats, milk and fruit in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Make Banana topping: Place honey and nuts in a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until heated through. Add banana. Toss to coat.
- Divide oat mixture between bowls. Top with banana topping. Serve with milk.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1 1/4 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1/3 cup dried fruit medley
- reduced-fat milk, to serve Banana topping
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted toasted macadamia nuts
- 1 large banana, sliced