How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 17cm x 27cm (base) slice pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends.
- Combine flour, coconut, sugar, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sultanas and apricot in a bowl. Whisk milk and egg together in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Mix to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until firm. Stand slice in pan for 15 minutes. Turn out on to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 18 pieces. Serve.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg