How to Make:
- Place frozen berries, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the berry mixture is thick and 'jammy'. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Heat croissants in a warm oven or microwave. If using frozen croissants, prepare following packet instructions.
- To serve, place croissants on a serving platter and serve with the berry compote.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 350g mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8-12 croissants, fresh or frozen