How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes on tray. Lightly spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk 4 eggs, 1/3 cup cream, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt half the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture. Leave to cook for 30 seconds. Gently stir egg mixture from outer edges into the centre, until eggs form creamy curds. Remove egg from pan. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining eggs, cream and butter.
- Place scrambled eggs and roasted tomatoes on plates. Sprinkle eggs with chives. Serve with toasted Turkish bread.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 750g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 free-range eggs
- 2/3 cup pouring cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chives
- toasted Turkish bread, to serve