How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and oil in a food processor and process to a paste. Place 2 pizza trays in the oven to heat for 5 minutes. Spread the pizza bases with tomato pesto. Top each with cheese, artichokes and olives. Bake for 6-8 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling and base is crisp. Top with rocket and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 1/2 cup (80g) drained sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 gluten-free pizza bases (we used organic tannour bread) (see note)
- 150g fresh buffalo mozzarella or bocconcini, thinly sliced (see note)
- 170g jar marinated artichokes, drained, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve