How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and heat 2 baking trays in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place the pizza bases on hot trays and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread bases with pesto, then scatter the mozzarella. Flake the salmon over the pizzas and top with small spoonfuls of ricotta. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted.
- Top the pizza with some extra pesto, basil leaves and a little freshly ground black pepper, and serve immediately with the green salad.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 4 small fresh pizza bases (we used pizza bases with cheese)
- 2 tablespoons fresh pesto, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated low-fat mozzarella
- 210g can red salmon, drained, skin discarded
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ricotta
- 1.4 cup basil leaves, torn if large
- Green salad, to serve