How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pita bread on 2 baking trays. Combine the tomato paste and 2 teaspoons of the garlic pepper sauce in a small bowl. Spread over each Lebanese bread, leaving a 2cm border.
- Combine the tuna with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and 1 teaspoon of the garlic pepper sauce in a medium bowl. Top the pita bread with the spinach leaves then the tuna mixture and onions. Sprinkle over the cheddar and then the capers. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the cheddar melts and pizzas are heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining sour cream and garlic pepper sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve the pizzas with a drizzle of garlic pepper cream.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 4 (20cm diameter) wholemeal pita bread
- 1 150g carton tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper sauce (Tabasco brand)
- 1 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 90g (1/3 cup) extra light sour cream
- 1/2 bunch English spinach, stems trimmed, washed, dried
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced crossways
- 70g (2/3 cup) pre-grated low-fat cheddar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons capers, drained