How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the bread on 2 pizza trays. Brush the bread bases evenly with oil and cook in preheated oven for 3 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven.
- Spread the bases evenly with olive tapenade. Top with pancetta, fig and brie. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until the brie melts and is light golden. Remove from oven.
- Place pizzas on large serving plates. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with rosemary. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 x pieces (28cm-diameter) Lebanese bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 85g (1/3 cup) good-quality bought olive tapenade
- 8 thin slices mild pancetta
- 3 figs, thinly sliced
- 200g wedge double brie, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper