How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on a baking tray.
- Spoon passata among pizza bases. Use the back of a spoon to evenly spread passata over pizza bases.
- Break tuna into chunks. Top the pizzas with tuna, capsicum and olives. Combine mozzarella and cheddar in a bowl. Sprinkle pizzas with cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and melted. Remove from oven. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Sprinkle with basil to serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 x 13cm fresh pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 1 x 95g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1/2 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted
- 30g (1/4 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 25g (1/4 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 8 fresh basil leaves