How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the onion softens. Shred the meat from the chicken.
- Divide naan between two baking trays. Spread with mango chutney. Top with chicken and onion mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with coriander and top with a dollop of yoghurt. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 Roast Chicken, bones and skin removed
- 2 x 230g pkts garlic and coriander naan bread
- 120g (1/3 cup) mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- 90g (1/3 cup) thick natural yoghurt, to serve