How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place pita breads onto prepared trays. Spread each evenly with tomato paste. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, pineapple pieces and capsicum.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, swapping trays halfway through, or until cheese has melted and pita bread is crisp. Serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 pita breads
- 140g tomato paste
- 1 cup low-fat grated tasty cheese
- 100g lean shaved ham
- 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- 1 green capsicum, seeds removed, finely diced