How to Make:
- Preheat a grill to medium hot. Place half the pita on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill on one side for 1-2 minutes until crisp. Remove from heat.
- Turn over pita, grilled side down, on the tray and spread each with some pasta sauce. Add the pizza toppings above or a selection of your favourite toppings, sprinkling with the cheese last. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately. Repeat process with remaining pita bread.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 8 pita bread rounds
- 1 cup tomato-based pasta sauce
- 4 slices shaved ham
- 1/2 punnet (125g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, cut into strips
- 1 green capsicum, seeds removed, cut into strips
- 25g olives, pitted
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 80g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) low-fat grated mozzarella