How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Carefully cut each muffin in half through the centre so you have 4 rounds. Place muffins, cut-side up, onto baking tray.
- Spread tomato paste over muffins.
- Combine ham, tomato and cheese in a bowl. Spoon mixture onto muffins. Use your fingertips to clear a space the size of a 50c coin in the middle of topping on each muffin.
- Crack an egg into the space on each muffin (it doesn't matter if a bit of the eggwhite spills over). Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are just firm. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 English muffins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 75g shaved ham or salami, chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 4 eggs