How to Make:
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a 20 x 30cm, 2L (8-cup) capacity ceramic ovenproof dish with melted butter. Line the base with non-stick baking paper. Whisk the egg, cream and dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes. Layer the potato in the prepared dish. Pour over the cream mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the frittata into pieces. Divide among serving plates. Top with smoked salmon, sour cream and dill sprigs.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 600g Red Rascal potatoes (see note)
- Melted butter, to grease
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- 300ml ctn double cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 220g sliced smoked salmon
- 300g ctn sour cream
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve