How to Make:
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl. Add banana. Stir to combine. Add to well. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Using 1 tablespoon batter at a time, cook pikelets, in batches, for 1 minute or until pikelets have just set. Carefully drop 3 raspberries on each pikelet. Cook for 1 minute or until bubbles form on surface. Carefully turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining batter and raspberries to make 20 pikelets. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 large bananas, mashed (see note)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen raspberries