How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue plate on high heat until hot. Lightly spray capsicum, eggplant and zucchini with oil. Barbecue vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread 1/3 cup hummus over each. Top with barbecued vegetables and tomatoes. Crumble over ricotta. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bases are crisp. Remove to a board. Top with rocket and season with pepper. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 large red capsicums, cut into thin strips
- 1 large eggplant, trimmed, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, sliced lengthways
- 2 large pizza bases
- 2/3 cup 97% fat-free pumpkin hummus (see note)
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced lengthways
- 120g fresh low-fat ricotta
- 80g rocket leaves