How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230C. Divide the pizza bases between 2 baking trays. Spread bases with pizza sauce and sprinkle with pizza cheese and blue cheese. Top with prosciutto.
- Bake the pizzas for 12 mins or until the cheese melts and the bases are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the pear, rocket and walnut in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and vinegar and season. Gently toss to combine.
- Divide the pizzas among serving plates. Arrange the pear mixture over the pizzas and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 4 medium pizza bases
- 1/3 cup (80ml) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (120g) coarsely grated pizza cheese
- 80g blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 prosciutto slices, coarsely torn
- 2 small Corella pears, thinly sliced
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/3 cup (35g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar