How to Make:
- To make the pizza dough, combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 mins or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Stir until the dough comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10 mins or until smooth and elastic. Place in an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in a warm draught-free place for 1 hour or until the dough doubles in size.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 240°C. Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add sausages. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up into small lumps, for 5 mins or until brown all over.
- Punch down the dough. Knead for 1 min or until smooth and elastic. Divide the dough into 4 even portions. Roll out each portion on a lightly floured surface to a 25cm disc. Divide the discs between 2 large baking trays.
- Sprinkle pizzas with half the cheese. Arrange potato in a single layer, overlapping slightly, over the cheese. Top with sausage, garlic, rosemary and remaining cheese. Drizzle with oil. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Drizzle with pesto.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 4 Coles Australian Beef Sausages, casings removed
- 1 cup (100g) shredded pizza cheese
- 4 medium Red Royale potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup (90g) basil pesto Pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) warm water
- 2 teaspoons (7g sachet) dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 4 cups (600g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil