How to Make:
- To make the pizza dough, combine the water, yeast and sugar in a jug. Set aside for 5 mins or until the mixture is frothy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture and oil and use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to stir until just combined. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 mins or until dough is smooth and elastic. Place in an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm draught-free place for 1 hour or until dough doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 230C. Dust a large baking tray with flour. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll out to a 35cm x 45cm rectangle. Transfer the dough to the prepared tray. Spread the dough evenly with pizza sauce.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chorizo for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Arrange the chorizo, pepperoni, olives, mushroom, capsicum, tomatoes and bocconcini over the pizza
- Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown and heated through. Cut the pizza into squares to serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tomato pizza sauce
- 1 chorizo sausage, thickly sliced
- 50g sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives
- 200g brown cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 135g drained Coles Chargrilled Peppers (roast capsicum), torn
- 100g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 100g bocconcini, torn Pizza dough
- 3/4 cup (185ml) warm water
- 2 teaspoons (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil