How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the tomatoes on the lined tray. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover. Add oil and spinach to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Add vinegar and use a wooden spoon to stir the water to make a whirlpool. Carefully crack 1 egg into the centre of the whirlpool and poach for 3-4 minutes for a soft egg or until cooked to your liking. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Divide the toast among serving plates. Top with the bacon, spinach and poached eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the tomatoes.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 x 240g pkts cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 x 125g pkts Weight Watchers 98% fat free bacon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 240g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 6 eggs
- 6 thick slices multigrain bread, toasted, to serve
Sweet potato hash brown with tomato, bacon and egg
Poached eggs on zucchini fritters
Poached eggs with basil Hollandaise, pancetta & Turkish bread
Asparagus with poached egg
Bacon and tomatoes with poached eggs
Creamy bacon spaghetti with poached eggs
Egg and bacon spaghetti
Lemon spaghettini with poached eggs & rocket