How to Make:
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Leaving a 1cm border around edge, spread thins evenly with pizza sauce. Place on a tray.
- For Fresh Margherita pizzas, grill for 2 minutes or until thins just start to brown. Make sure you watch the thins under the grill as the edges can start to burn. Arrange tomato slices on thins, then top with cheese. Sprinkle with basil. Serve.
- For Super-fast mini salami pizzas, sprinkle thins with with cheese. Top with salami. Place on a baking tray. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted. Make sure you watch the thins under the grill as the edges can start to burn. Sprinkle with chives. Serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 8 wholegrain soghum thins
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce Fresh Margherita pizzas
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cheese stick, thinly sliced
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve Super-fast mini salami pizzas
- 1/3 cup grated pizza cheese
- 1 salami (twiggy) stick, thinly sliced
- Finely chopped fresh chives, to serve