How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan.
- Place flours and butter in a food processor. Process until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add milk. Stir with a butter knife to form a sticky dough. Turn out onto a well-floured surface. Knead gently until smooth. Using a floured rolling pin, roll out dough to form a 20cm x 40cm rectangle.
- Combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Leaving a 1cm border on all sides, spread dough with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with ham, pizza cheese and chives. Roll up dough from 1 long side to enclose filling. Trim ends. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place, cut-side up, into holes of prepared pan. Brush with extra milk.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely. Drizzle with remaining sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle with extra chives. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour, plus extra, to dust
- 85g butter, chilled, chopped
- 3/4 cup milk, plus 1 tablespoon extra, to brush
- 1/4 cup light spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 100g sliced leg ham, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated pizza cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus extra, to serve