How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine oil, garlic and rosemary in a bowl. Combine ricotta and half the rosemary mixture in a separate bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove and discard stems and centre veins from kale. Roughly tear leaves. Place bread on prepared trays. Spread with ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with half the parmesan. Top with kale, zucchini and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Drizzle with remaining rosemary mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until vegetables soften and parmesan is golden and melted.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves. Cut into pieces. Serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 500g light smooth ricotta
- 3 stalks kale
- 4 wholemeal Lebanese bread rounds
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 zucchini, very thinly sliced
- 200g yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup small fresh basil leaves, to serve