How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare the pork following packet directions.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the pizza bases on the lined trays. Spread evenly with the taco sauce. Arrange the pulled pork, onion, black beans, jalapeños and cheese on top. Bake for 12-15 mins or until the cheese melts and is golden.
- Combine coleslaw and aioli in a bowl.
- Top the pizzas with coriander. Serve with coleslaw mixture and lime wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 480g pkt Coles Australian Pork Ready to Pull Shoulder Apple BBQ Sauce
- 2 stone-baked pizza bases
- 1/3 cup (95g) mild taco sauce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup drained sliced jalapeños
- 1 cup (100g) Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza cheese
- 200g pkt coleslaw mix
- 2 tbs chipotle aioli
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve