How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease two large baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a clean tea towel. Stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Carefully squeeze out excess liquid. Return cauliflower to bowl. Add parmesan and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined (see note). Divide cauliflower mixture into 4 equal portions on prepared baking trays. Press each portion into a 5mm-thick, 24cm-long oval shape. Leaving a 1cm border, spread pizza sauce evenly over all cauliflower bases.
- Combine mince, oil, cumin and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter beef mixture evenly over top of cauliflower bases, breaking into small pieces as you scatter. Bake pizzas for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt and tahini in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Top pizzas with onion and herbs. Dollop over yoghurt mixture. Sprinkle with sumac. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 head (950g) cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 500g extra-lean beef mince
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 small red onion, halved, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Pinch sumac, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve