How to Make:
- Place the quinoa in a medium saucepan with almond milk, cinnamon, honey, a pinch of salt or 1 cup of water. Place over a medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 12-14 mins or until most of the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is soft.
- Divide porridge among 4 serving bowls. Add a dollop of yoghurt and top with blueberries, pistachio and extra honey.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Coles Brand Organic White Quinoa, rinsed
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) So Good Almond Long Life Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup (280g) plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 125g fresh blueberries, or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- Honey, extra, to serve