How to Make:
- Combine quinoa flakes, milk and dates in a medium pan. Stir, over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the coconut milk. Spoon porridge into serving bowls. Top with blueberries, pistachio and coconut chips. Drizzle with extra coconut milk and maple syrup.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 230g (2 cups) quinoa flakes
- 250ml (1 cup) milk (or use almond, soy or rice)
- 3-4 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk, plus extra to serve
- 125g punnet blueberries
- 40g (1/4 cup) pistachios, chopped
- Toasted coconut chips, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve