How to Make:
- To make the poached peaches, place peach, 1 cup (250ml) water, orange juice, orange peel, sugar, cinnamon and star anise in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Cook, partially covered, for 10 mins or until just tender. Transfer to a bowl. Place in fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Combine oats, quinoa, rice bran cereal or All-Bran, pepitas, sesame seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add egg white and toss well to coat. Place in lined pan. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins or until lightly toasted. Set aside in the pan to cool.
- Add the raspberries to the poached white peaches, then drain. Discard the cinnamon, star anise and orange peel.
- Layer granola in serving jars with yoghurt, and peaches and raspberries, or divide among serving bowls.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 160g rolled oats
- 1 cup (75g) quinoa flakes
- 1 cup (70g) bran cereal
- 1 tablespoon pepitas (pumpkin kernels)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Egg white, lightly whisked
- 170g low-fat coconut-flavoured Greek yoghurt Poached white peaches
- 2 white peaches, stones removed, cut into thick wedges
- 1/4 cup (60ml) orange juice
- 4 strips orange peel
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick or quill
- 2 whole star anise
- 120g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
Homemade granola with roasted strawberry yoghurt
Crunchy granola with poached peaches & lavender honey
Buttermilk bran pancakes with poached winter fruit
Cranberry granola with poached rhubarb and yoghurt
Cinnamon and cranberry muesli
Blueberry, cranberry and orange granola
Pumpkin soup with savoury granola topping