How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine maple syrup and sugar in a bowl. Place bacon on the tray. Brush evenly with the maple mixture. Bake, turning occasionally, for 15 mins or until caramelised.
- Meanwhile, brush bread with a little oil. Preheat a chargrill on high. Cook for 1 min each side or until toasted.
- Place avocado, fetta, spring onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Use the back of a wooden spoon to coarsely mash.
- Top the toast with avocado mixture, bacon, rocket and chives.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 8 middle bacon rashers
- 8 thick slices sourdough bread
- 2 ripe avocados, stoned, peeled
- 50g soft marinated fetta
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Coarsely chopped chives, to serve
Ricotta hotcakes with maple glazed bacon
Avocado and fetta toast with semi-dried tomato and bacon
French toast with bacon and maple syrup
Johnny cakes with smoked salmon & maple-glazed bacon
Seared scallops with bacon dust and crushed avocado on toast
Maple bacon and apple salad
Avocado and lime with bacon on toast