How to Make:
- Finely chop the flesh of 1 mango cheek and set aside to serve, then roughly chop remaining mango flesh and puree until smooth in a blender or processor.
- Beat the cream, vanilla seeds and icing sugar in a bowl until thick. Stir in the crushed meringue. Layer some of the mango puree and meringue mixture in four 300ml serving glasses, alternating layers. Top each glass with some of the finely chopped mango, a little of the passionfruit pulp and a little more mango puree. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 2 mangoes
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways, seeds scraped
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- 6 small meringue nests (see note) or a 20cm pavlova shell, broken into small chunks
- Pulp of 4 passionfruit