How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 120°C/100°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Mark a 23cm circle on the paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites until stiff peaks form. Add caster sugar. Beat for 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Add cream of tartar. Beat for 1 minute. Spoon mixture onto circle. Using a palette knife or spatula, shape into a circle with high sides. Make furrows up the sides.
- Bake for 1 hour or until firm. Turn off oven. Allow to cool in oven with door slightly ajar.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Place pavlova on a serving plate. Top with cream mixture and fruit. Serve.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 6 eggwhites
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- pinch cream of tartar (see note)
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced
- 150g blueberries