How to Make:
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in the vanilla. Add the flour, cocoa powder and milk. Add the choc bits Stir until a soft dough forms. Turn onto a well-floured surface and bring together. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Preheat oven to 180?C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Cut the dough in half. Roll tablespoonfuls of 1 dough portion into balls. Place, 2cm apart, on the prepared trays. Flatten slightly.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 25 minutes or until firm. Set aside on the trays to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place the white chocolate melts in a small sealable plastic bag. Cook in microwave on medium/ 500watts/50%, stirring every minute, until the chocolate melts and is smooth. Cut about 2mm from 1 corner of the bag. Drizzle the white chocolate over the biscuits. Repeat with the dark chocolate melts, drizzling in the opposite direction to the white chocolate. Set aside for 5 minutes to set.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 80g white chocolate melts
- 80g dark chocolate melts Chocolate dough
- 250g butter, at room temperature
- 125g (3/4 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 250g pkt NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark CHOC BITS