How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 120C/100C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Mark a 12cm x 28cm rectangle on paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in caster sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dissolved. Add vanilla, vinegar and cornflour. Beat for 1 minute. Spoon mixture onto prepared tray. Using a palette knife or spatula, spread mixture in marked rectangle, making the sides slightly higher than the centre.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until firm. Turn off oven. Cool in oven, door slightly ajar.
- Meanwhile, place 150g raspberries and sugar in a small food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place pavlova on a platter. Top with cream, peaches and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with raspberry mixture. Serve.
Time for preparing:70 min. PT70M
- 6 egg whites
- 1 2/3 cups caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 300g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 600ml thickened cream, whipped
- 825g can peach slices in juice, drained