How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Grease a 32cm x 26cm Swiss roll pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, ensuring paper overhangs 5cm above rim of long sides of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until firm peaks form. Gradually add caster sugar, beating constantly until thick and glossy. Fold through cornflour and vinegar, until just combined. Spread meringue evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 mins, or until just firm. Line a clean tea towel with a piece of baking paper. Sift over extra icing sugar. Invert meringue onto paper, peel away baking paper from meringue and set aside to cool completely.
- Place mascarpone, cream and icing sugar in a bowl and stir until smooth. Spread over meringue, leaving a 1 cm border around edge. Top with peach and raspberries. Using baking paper as a guide, and starting from short side, roll meringue to form a log. Wrap baking paper and tea towel around roulade and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Transfer roulade to a platter and top with macadamias and mint, if using.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 Coles brand free range egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour, sifted
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 250g mascarpone
- 1/4 cup Coles brand double cream
- 2 peaches, peeled, stones removed, chopped
- 125g punnet raspberries
- 1/2 cup Coles honey-roasted macadamias, chopped
- Mint leaves, to serve (optional)