How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 7cm-deep, 9cm x 25.5cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 5cm overhang at both long ends.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add SPLENDA®, flour, eggs, apple, vanilla, milk and mixed spice and three-quarters of the walnuts. Mix until well combined. Spread into pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve cut into thick slices.
Time for preparing:55 min. PT55M
- 125g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium granny smith apple, cored, grated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped