How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the jam tarts on a large baking tray.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Add the caster sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is thick and glossy. Beat for a further 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Divide the mixture among the tarts. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until light golden. Set aside to cool. Dust with icing sugar.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 pkts Home Brand Mixed Jam Tarts
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- Pure icing sugar, to dust