Recipe: Cookie tarts with chocolate sauceBaking recipes
How to Make:
- Combine cream, sugar and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly with a metal spoon, for 3 minutes or until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place a cookie over each hole of a 12-hole, 2-tablespoon capacity patty pan. Bake for 5 minutes or until cookies are soft and pliable. Remove from oven.
- Press cookies into holes to mould into cups. Set aside to cool completely. Place on serving plates.
- Top each cookie cup with a scoop of chocolate-chip ice-cream. Spoon over cooled chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with chopped Crunchie. Serve.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 150g milk chocolate, broken into squares
- 12 Butternut Snap cookies
- 500ml chocolate-chip ice-cream
- 80g (king-size) Crunchie chocolate bar, finely chopped