How to Make:
- Place a flat baking tray in oven. Preheat oven and tray to 200°C. Use pastry to line base and sides of a 3cm deep, 20cm (base) loose-based fluted tart pan. Trim excess pastry. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until frozen.
- Place tart pan on hot baking tray. Bake pastry for 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely in pan. Remove pastry case from pan and place on serving plate.
- Using a balloon whisk, whisk caramel in a bowl until smooth. Spoon into pastry case. Peel bananas and cut into 1cm-thick slices. Drizzle with lemon juice, turning gently to coat. Arrange banana slices on tart just before serving. Serve with cream.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 380g can Top 'n' Fill Caramel
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Double cream, to serve